Photographer Klaus Pichler takes pictures of Australian Cosplayers in their homes against the backdrop of their everyday lives. He says that the unknown identities and mundane activities give this project a very mysterious vibe.
You can view more of his amazing projects HERE
Ok, so, I am giant nerd and when I got home tonight I thought it would be great to spend my evening mapping out CN original shows and their life spans from the past 20 years.
Honestly I was curious if there was any pattern in style and content but all I found out was Ed, Edd, and Eddy was a BAMF of a show that lived forever.
- partner: you be the teacher ill be the student ;)
- me: okay
- me: write an essay on whether theatre architecture of a particular period always reflects that period's culture. i want it on my desk by monday
- partner: oh no but... thats such a hard essay... is there anything i can do for extra credit? ;)
- me: no
- partner: but professor.... surely then i could... persuade you to extend the deadline...? ;)
- me: no
- partner: so... what do you want, professor?? ;)))
- me: an essay on whether theatre architecture of a particular period always reflects that period's culture. on my desk. by monday
Do you ever just fall in love with a whole company and just kind of